Are you an enthusiastic tech-addict and passionate about cybersecurity? Would you like to help companies secure their network and join the team of high-qualified professionals specializing in IS (information security) field?
If yes, then we are looking for you!
1guard is currently seeking a Pentester-Intern for a long-term cooperation.
Qualifications and skills:
- Technical background, bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Physics or related disciplines is preferred
- Medium-level understanding of how applications, networking, operating systems and databases work
- Awareness of information and IT systems
- Flexible, organized, and passionate about cyber security
- Great interpersonal skills and love for a teamwork
- Good knowledge of English, other languages will be considered as an advantage
Shall identify and demonstrate vulnerabilities that may be used by cybercriminals to exploit components of the target system.
You can join our team both as a full-time and part-time intern.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview!